Saturday 22 October 2011

Thinking of Christmas!!

Yes!! Some of us are organized and have thought about our Christmas list. NOT ME!! But my sister in law has and has given me an order. She wants individual cards for all her grandchildren and ones for each of her three married children. She also asked me to do the inserts with a little pocket so that she could add a few bob. I Will post the insert when i have them done. For this one I used some snowmen that had originally come from a magazine Making Cards
A forever friends Topper made a quick card for this one


A nice Backing paper and a poinsettia make a quick card



I love the Marrianne leaf die, here in
white, gives a real winter feel to this card

Excuse  the layout of these cards I am still getting to grips with this blogging.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you have joined us bloggers! Wish I was so organised with my xmas cards! Loving your postings so far and look forward to seeing more. Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liz,
    See what that sister of mine has got me into. The thoughts of Christmas!!Not organized myself, only for those around me thinking of it, don't normally think of it until December comes in. Hope all your four legged friends are doing OK.
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sis
    Love your Christmas Cards. The poinsettia is gorgeous. I see Liz has found you!!
    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate your feedback