Sunday 13 November 2011

Latest Cards

Shadow box card


Finally getting a chance to get back to my blog. Busy with a few boxed cards this week. Had a few unusual requests to met. This first one I tried out a shadow box effect. Hard to see in the photo but it is a lovely unusual feature that leads to many possibilities, for the "little bit different card"
To  mark that special day that just passed us. Card made for a gentleman who's Birthday fell on 11/11/2011



This one was a card for an avid Dublin GAA supporter and who was also big into politics.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely selection of cards Sis. You really do get asked for a few odd combinations. But you somehow always manage to deliver!!
    I love the shadow box idea, not tried that! That's something you can show me next time I am over.
    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate your feedback